Friday 29 November 2013

a clutch of . . . collages.

The last few months have seen me immersing myself in social media, a voyage of discovery as I attempted to work out what to post, blog, pin, and tweet (not to mention  re-tweet),
and one of the weekly habits that emerged out of this process is my friday collage made up of images from the tea-in-tangiers pinterest boards 
 as much a habit as it is an indulgence because I really enjoy making these colourblocks for no particular purpose or function,
 but just because . . .
and because it would appear that other people enjoyed them as well I thought I would put them all together, in one place, 
for you to enjoy at your leisure.
as always - images with credits can all be found on pinterest
(to pin directly just hover over the image &the pinterest logo will appear)























it would be great - should you feel so inclined 
 if you kept in touch 
with my meanderings as tea-in-tangiers
 on
&
&





No comments:

Post a Comment