Friday 20 December 2013

a few of my favourite {moroccan} things . . .

a few ideas to put a taste of morocco under your tree, because 'tis the season after all!




a bit last minute I know, but then that is always how I seem to manage this festive season

  so here are a few things on my wishlist

 that I have discovered on my journey as tea-in-tangiers, along with links and facebook pages


this Tarbouche Lamp is high up on my wish-list - from 33 Rue Majorelle



perfectly put - sweatshirt from Fashion Bakchic



a christmas essential - scented soaps from nyusha



making food a little more interesting - some graphic ceramics from 


no celebration is complete without a candle or two (or three)


and finally - if you really want to push the proverbial boat out, how about a little luxury underfoot 
nothing epitomises moroccan design more than a classic vintage beni ourain carpet
so send me a little message and I'll see what I can do for you!



happy wrapping
x





2 comments:

  1. thank you very much for thinking of an object of dar amïna shop.
    lovely selection

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you - those black and white designs are my favourite! hope you have a good christmasx

    ReplyDelete