Friday 6 June 2014

Smoked Cardamom Ice Cream

With a salty honey caramel swirl!



I first stumbled across the recipes of The Bojon Gourmet when her Moroccan Mojito caught my eye, and since then, although I have never met Alanna, I know we have at least two things in common . . .  a love of all things cardamom, along with a weakness for a good home made ice cream.
 There is something really satisfying about making ice cream in all its opulent and non-compromising glory!



When I saw her recipe for Smoked Cardomom Ice Cream I thought it was definitely time to dust off that ice cream maker and rustle through my spice box!


so if this sounds like something you could slip into your weekend agenda,
 have a look HERE for the recipe.
(all images via The Bojon Gourmet)

Enjoy your weekend !
x


2 comments:

  1. I love The Bojon Gourmet, too, and your photos are so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pang - thanks for stopping here! The photos are all from The Bojon Gourmet as well so I can't take credit for them (guess I should have added a credit as well as a link - live and learn!) Just popped across to your blog - it looks lovely, will follow it via facebook! x

    ReplyDelete